AUTOCAD FUNDAMENTALS PUBLIC VILT CLASS
ACAD Fundamentals Public VILT Course (3 half-day classes)
When: April 13, 14 & 15 (3 half-day classes)
Sessions are 8am-11am CST daily.
Where: Virtual Instructor Lead Training (VILT) format, no physical location. (contact us for more informaiton)
Cost: $600 per attendee for 3-day course
Using the functionality of Autodesk AutoCAD features, students are enabled to create basic 2D drawings.
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace & user interface
- Using basic drawing, editing, & viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- Using external drawing references
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, & dimensions
- Using more advanced editing & construction techniques
- Adding parametric constraints to objects
- Creating local & global blocks
- Setting up layers, styles, & templates
- Using advanced plotting & publishing options
Prerequisites: Familiarity with Windows based computer operating system & basic design/drafting skills are all assets for this course.
Contact us for more information at [email protected]