Infraworks 2020.2 Update is Available
Autodesk has released Infraworks 2020.2 recently and it is available for you to download and install from your Autodesk portal or from the Autodesk Desktop App.
You will need to uninstall your existing version of Infraworks before attempting to install this latest version. You can uninstall your current version using either the Autodesk Uninstall tool or from your Windows Control Panel "Add and Remove Programs and Features". For more information on uninstalling your Autodesk product, please see this link.
Highlights of the new features available in Infraworks 2020.2 are:
- Added attribute selection while publishing to ArcGIS Portals and while exporting to File GeoDatabase (FGDB) format
- Added the ability to use parametric bridge bearings from Autodesk Inventor in your InfraWorks civil structure projects
- Enhancements for roundabouts, left and right turn widening lanes, and u-turns when using Traffic Simulation.
- Enhanced geo-referenced 3D model import to display coordinate system and rotation values from imported 3D models, such as Revit models in FBX format.
- Enabled bookmarks from your InfraWorks models to be available in the Autodesk Viewer when models are published to BIM 360 Document Management.
- Improved the Extend Schema tool
For a complete list of changes, please see the What's New in Autodesk InfraWorks Knowledge Network Article.
For more information, please contact me at [email protected].