Prerequisites: Familiarity with Windows based computer operating system, familiarity with an internet browser, & an understanding of AEC Building terminology is an asset.
Expectations: Students should take away from this class an understanding of how to manage your Autodesk products & accounts.
- Creating Autodesk accounts, signing in & updating account information
- Downloading products & support, subscriptions, previous versions, & collections
- Working with different license types
- Creating & compiling license files
- Managing subscriptions, contracts, maintenance plans, users & permissions, & technical support
- Transferring licenses, preventing stand-alone license errors, & flexible licensing options
- Using the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN)