Civil 3D Fundamentals Public VILT Course (3 half-day classes)
Cost: $600 per attendee for 3-day course (3 half days)
Course Expectation: Using the interactive, dynamic functionality of Autodesk Civil 3D features, civil engineers & surveyors are enabled to rapidly develop alternatives for model-based designs, organize project data, & work with points, surfaces, & layouts.
VILT format, no physical location. (contact us for more informaiton)
Sessions are 8am-11am CST daily, April 7-9, 2020.
*What is VILT? VILT stands for Virtual Instructor Led Training
For all of Seiler Design Solutions VILT Sessions all you will need is a working web browser (Chrome and Firefox work best), no software or hardware needed as its supplied in the VILT session.
Note: a 2nd monitor is recommended to split your work and the instructor.
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface
- Creating points & point groups & working with survey figures
- Creating, editing, viewing, & analyzing surfaces
- Creating & editing alignments
- Creating data shortcuts
- Creating sites, profiles, & cross-sections
- Creating & editing parcels & printing parcel reports
- Creating assemblies, corridors, & intersections
- Creating proposed site grading layouts
- Creating gravity fed & pressure pipe networks
- Performing quantity takeoff & volume calculations
- Using plan production tools to create plan & profile sheets
Register below or contact us for more information at [email protected]