Civil 3D Advanced Corridor & Grading Techniques Public VILT Course (3 half-day classes)
Cost: $600 per attendee for 3-day course (3 half days)
Course Expectation: Using the interactive, dynamic functionality of AutoCAD Civil 3D features, civil engineers are enabled to design complex corridor geometry including medians, variable width road geometry, road rehabilitation, as well as how to deal with unique site conditions.
*VILT format, no physical location. (contact us for more informaiton)
Sessions are 1pm - 4pm CST daily, April 13-15, 2020.
*What is VILT? VILT stands for Virtual Instructor Led Training
For all of Seiler Design Solutions VILT Sessions all you will need is a working web browser (Chrome and Firefox work best), no software or hardware needed as its supplied in the VILT session.
Note: A 2nd monitor is recommended to split your work and the instructor.
- Understanding the purpose of corridor models & how they are applied in the AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Utilizing conditional subassemblies
- Creating guardrail & retaining walls
- Working with median subassemblies & offset assemblies
- Working with rehabilitation subassemblies
- Creating feature line grading from corridors
- Modeling corridors with offset alignments & profiles
- Modeling corridors with connecting alignments
Register below or contact us for more information at [email protected]