Infraworks for Civil Design Public VILT Course (2 half-day classes)
Cost: $400 per attendee for 2-day course (2 half days)
Course Expectations: Using the easy to use funtionality of Autodesk Infraworks, generate preliminary site, road and drainage models that can be directly imported into Civil 3D for detailed design. Perform watershed, traffice and other analyses with ease. Visualize your design through all stages for presentation and added value.
VILT* sessions are 1pm - 4pm CST daily, May 26-27, 2020.
- Learn the Infraworks interface
- Model builder/creating a new model
- Importing data from files and ArcGIS Online
- Managing layers and model data
- Creating Proposals
- Creating and editing Roads
- Intersections and Roundabouts
- Watershed analysis, culvert and storm analysis
- Adding design details and styles
- Presenting your Design
- Traffic Analysis
*What is VILT? VILT stands for Virtual Instructor Led Training
For all of Seiler Design Solutions VILT Sessions all you will need is a working web browser (Chrome and Firefox work best), no software or hardware needed as its supplied in the VILT session.
Note: A 2nd monitor is recommended to split your work and the instructor.
Register below or contact us for more information at [email protected]