PointCab 3DPro provides the full range of functions.
With these tools, the extraction of the most important information from large point clouds has never been so simple. Whether 2D or 3D functionality is used, PointCab enables an optimized workflow from the point cloud to the plan or 3D model.
With the possibility to connect PointCab directly to your CAD system via the 4CAD interface, BIM creation becomes child’s play (available for Revit & ARCHICAD). It goes without saying that the registration of terrestrial scans, georeferencing, and the combination of different point cloud data are included.
- Architecture: building floor plans and sections, storey plans, façade plans, interior wall documentation, staircase measurement
- Protection of historic buildings: elevations, ceiling frescoes
- Surveying: site plans, as-built plans, ground plans, roof cadasters, pit sections, terrain models, tunnel sections, cross-sections, road profiles
- Factory planning: piping documentation, fixture / fitting and machine plans, sections of production and factory buildings, sections for static analyses
- Forensics: basis for simulations, trajectory analyses, accident documentation and much more