We focus on custom training that applies directly toward our clients needs. We can provide “out of the can training” however, we find our customers feel it’s more valuable to address their specific real-world needs with custom training classes. Real World requires Custom Training or If you want to be in the Know – You really need to know.
Seiler Instrument is an Autodesk Certified Training (ATC) and Certification Center. Our trainers are educated on the latest software releases and provide a high quality, easy to understand training experience for all students.
*Seiler Design Solutions is now offering VILT Training Sessions.
What is VILT? VILT stands for Virtual Instructor Led Training. In these virtual courses, all you will need is a working web browser (Chrome and Firefox work best). No software or hardware will be needed, as its supplied by the instructor within the VILT session. We just recommend you use dual monitors to split your work and the instructor. View all of our upcoming public training sessions on our events page or contact us today to schedule a personalized course.
Our certified training courses offer the following benefits:
- Increase your competitiveness by shortening the learning curve.
- Find out about the latest productivity features and how they can speed up your projects.
- Learn best practices from instructors who have production experience and have been vetted by Autodesk.
- Develop the skills you need to make the most of your Autodesk software.
- Prepare for Autodesk certification exams which validate your knowledge.
- We offer customized classes that can be fitted around your workflow and scheduled around your calendar, in our classrooms or on-site at your office.
- Many ATC courses are accepted by professional associations, including The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Autodesk certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility for you and your employer.
Key Benefits include:
- Use the Autodesk Certified Logo
- Gain an industry-recognized credential that proves your skill level
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate
- List your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- An Autodesk® Certified credential signifies that you’ve joined an elite group of experienced design professionals from around the world who know how to optimize Autodesk software. Each year more than 100,000 design professionals advance their credibility by proving their skills and knowledge with Autodesk® Certification.
Check out our upcoming public training courses or webinars designed for specific workflows.